Expert Heating Installation
Price’s Plumbing Heating and Cooling are here to provide you with the highest quality installation services for all your home comfort needs at the best prices. Our professional technicians are skilled at all levels from routine maintenance and repair to replacement and installation and strive for your complete satisfaction.
Whether you’re looking to replace your old furnace or boiler or upgrade to a ultra high efficient furnace or boiler the pros at Price’s Heating and Cooling have you covered. If your heater or boiler is older than 15 years old it is wasting energy and costing you money. A new heating system can help you save money on your energy bills, be safer and maximize the comfort of your home.
With the latest high tech equipment and tools we can install your new heating system quickly and safely leaving you 100% satisfied. We will work with you and your budget to install a heating system that will keep you nice and warm without breaking the bank.
If your furnace is old and in need of repairs every year or it’s just wasting your hard earned money, it’s time to consider replacing it. Typically a properly maintained system will last as long as 15-20 years. If it’s around this age and needing repairs our knowledgeable experts can diagnose your system and discuss with you the best course of action.
Signs that it’s time to replace your old furnace
- Age, if it’s over 15 years old it may no longer meet today’s energy standards and is costing more money to run every year.
- Needing repairs every year or more often. Repair costs add up quickly and over a couple years can even exceed the cost of a new system.
- Not heating as well, even after many service calls or repairs. Your system may not be sized properly based on today’s calculations of your homes heating and cooling requirements.
- Energy bills get higher and higher every year. A high efficiency system can save on your energy costs.
- Excessive rust or corrosion of the cabinet. Rust is a good indicator of the overall systems health. A rusty system is a tired and worn out system.
If your boiler is old and leaking and in need of repairs every year or it’s just wasting your hard earned money, it’s time to consider replacing it. Typically a properly maintained boiler system will last a long time, there are many systems that are decades old. If it’s leaking and needing repair our knowledgeable experts can diagnose your system and discuss with you the best course of action.
Signs that it’s time to replace your boiler
- Puddles of water under the boiler. This can mean a cracked or rotted heat exchanger. This can both pose a flood hazard and a safety hazard with combustion gases leaking into your home. There is no reliable repair for this situation.
- Poor heating. A boiler can rust and clog water pathways to radiators. If bleeding the air from the cold radiator does not help, your boiler or pumps could be clogged with excessive rust from a rotting heat exchanger or pipes.
- It’s over 25 years old. Boilers can last a long time when properly maintained, but a boiler that old is an energy hog. Today’s boilers are smarter, smaller, more efficient and quieter.
Why choose Price’s Heating and Cooling
- Your safety is our #1 priority
- We keep your home clean, we protect your home with drop clothes, shoes covers, dispose of all trash off site, and recycle all old equipment
- Trained and Certified technicians. Where other companies have a sales person, a service technician, and a team of installers, Price’s Plumbing and Heating trains our team in all areas. By having technicians install equipment they can install equipment to ensure proper servicing, maintenance, or repair for the future, preventing excessive labor.
- Your technician is there every step of the way, from sales, to installation and all future maintenance.
- Professional, Quick and Affordable!
- No pushy sales gimmicks here. Our team is not commission driven. All of our employees are treated equally which means you will get the best experience all the time.
- Industry leading brands with the best warranties in the industry!
- Best Price in town, call for a free in home estimate and let us wow you!
- We stand behind our work by fully testing the equipment, tuning it properly for the best performance and have it inspected by local code enforcers so you know it’s done right and will operate efficiently and safely for many years.
- We offer extended maintenance plans that cover all break downs on your installed equipment!