- We also offer service, tune ups, and repairs for furnaces and boilers. Give us a call if you notice:• Water pooling up under the boiler
• Your system is blowing cold air
• Unpleasant smells
• High gas or electric bills
• Excessive or odd noises
• Excessive oil consumption for oil-fired unitsWe don’t just focus on heating repairs, either. We also provide tune ups and regular maintenance, including:• Heating unit cleaning
• Motor, bearing, and fan lubrication
• Air filter replacement
• Thermocouple and thermopile inspections
• Wiring inspections
• Oil nozzle and filter replacements
• Oil tank and line replacements
• Burner adjustments
• And moreWith a service agreement, you can also get a comprehensive boiler tune up or a 21-point heat pump and air conditioning precision tune up. With both of these options, you can rest assured that your heating and cooling systems are working to the best of their ability.
- One thing we’re proud of is our full crew of dedicated technicians. This means that we can serve you in a timely manner, and we’ll dedicate our attention to fixing your system. We know how uncomfortable your home can get if your AC isn’t working properly.You may need to have your AC unit repaired if you notice the following signs:• Your AC unit is making noise – If your AC unit is making noises that you haven’t heard before, you’ll want to call us. Keep an ear out for any whirring, clicking, buzzing or squealing noises.• Your home isn’t getting cool enough – There are several reasons why your AC unit may not be cooling your house the way it used to, from dirty coils to a blocked condenser unit.• Your unit is using too much power – If the lights in your house dim every time you turn on your AC, then your unit is probably drawing too much power.• Your electric bill is higher than usual – If your electricity bill is particularly high, your AC unit could be running inefficiently.• You notice a leak – If you notice that your AC unit is leaking, you could have a refrigerant leak or your coils may be frozen over.In addition to our repair services, we also offer yearly service plans. Our service plans include inspections, tune ups, cleanings, and priority 24/7 emergency service. Additionally, you’ll get considerable discounts for any services or repairs you might need in that year.
AFFORDABLE AND RELIABLE AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR AND SERVICE
When it’s the middle of July and the temperature is 98 degrees the last thing you want is your air conditioning to break down. Maybe it hasn’t broken down yet, but it doesn’t seem to cool as well as it did last year. There’s a good chance your air conditioner is need of repair. We have a dedicated crew of air conditioning technicians so you won’t be stuck waiting around all day for service. Our up front pricing helps keep it affordable.
DON’T SWEAT IT WE HAVE YOU COVERED
We offer yearly club memberships that give you great savings and annual inspections on your air conditioning system to help catch potential break downs before they happen. Our members benefit from savings by keeping their AC systems in tip top shape and running smoothly all season long. Our club memberships are affordable and give you piece of mind that your system is performing like it should and will continue doing so.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CALL PRICE’S HEATING AND AIR CONDITION FOR REPAIR OF YOUR A/C SYSTEM.
- Excessive noises from outdoor air conditioner unit
- House does not get cool or unit runs for long periods of time
- Lights dim excessively when you turn your air condition on
- Water leakage around unit inside your house
- Higher than normal electric bills
Our technicians have the skills, knowledge and the tools to properly diagnose, fix, or replace just about any part of your air condition system. We offer 24/7 emergency service for all your heating and cooling needs.